Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guestpost at Midnight Mommy!

I'm having a "15 minutes of fame" kind of moment here, guys!  I feel very honored to have been included on the Midnight Mommy blog as a guestposter this week!  That's a blog with over 500 registered followers that chose me to do a 3-part series of guestposts!  This makes me mildly famous, no?

Make sure to take a minute to browse around the blog--there are many great articles and posts to be read! And plan to check out my next two posts, which will published over the next two Mondays.


See! I am using my degrees! :-)

1 comment:

  1. We arr the ones that feel honored to have your expertise on babywearing featured on our blog. Thanks for contributing, you are quiet amazing yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!